Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The next iPhone

This is it. The next iPhone is coming. Yes, because of the uncertainty as to what its name will be (despite the huge number on the invitation), let's just call it the "next iPhone", at least until the 12th.

And if what iMore said is true, that the leaks are as accurate as what Apple will show us this coming 12th, then I wouldn't give a damn. Given the fact that they already established their credibility by breaking the September 12 announcement date, I'm starting to get a little worried that I actually will.

In a world pf S3s, Notes and Lumias, flawed as they are, we can't deny that their larger screens are just gorgeous to look at. And no claims of collectively reduced satisfaction from operating on greater-than-average screen sizes has been heard of so far.

As much as I hate to say this, as a person who spends most of his time staring at screens, a taller but not slightly wider iPhone is less appealing to me.